So Noah and the Whale sound even better live (I didn’t know that was possible?? They sound perfect anyways). Charlie Fink is a god, and I made so much eye contact with Tom Hobden… I think
we’re I’m in love. Speaking of Tom, he is SO TALENTED. I could implode. Those violin solos, man. They struck a chord (pun most definitely intended).
-Charlie had to tie his shoe, so he had the band randomly play a “funky tune” until he finished.
-There was a guitar-solo-duel with a Bob Dylan song which was SO GOOD.
-There was a drum solo that was
literally out of this world, and according to Charlie that was their band’s first ever drum solo.
-He also said that our crowd had the most soul and energy than the rest of the places they toured, despite our size
-I was right in the front so if I got possessed by the desire to reach out and grab them I would’ve been able to. IT WAS EXTRAORDINARY
- up-in-torches-flames reblogged this from mumfordandthejohnnywhaleman
- miscellanykate likes this
- vaccineweekend likes this
- mumfordandthejohnnywhaleman reblogged this from somecallmecheech
- oxredox likes this
- thewatersustainsme likes this
- hotmesscato likes this
- heavenly-hurt reblogged this from pi-zz-a-prty
- listen-in-color likes this
- pi-zz-a-prty reblogged this from somecallmecheech
- thewayyoungloversdo likes this
- the-tin-boy likes this
- hopeless-wanderer reblogged this from somecallmecheech
- ramblingwhale likes this
- a-flower-foryou likes this
- somecallmecheech posted this